Chicago Ghosts

OchentaYOcho88

Ocho, Rams 29 has admitted he's already save the image so it's kind of useless to remove the one I did for you. I do think that the nature of this thread being resurrected is more of an issue though. The last few comments have been constructive but you have been using the design I did for you in the Bears colors. I say this to let everyone who reads this now understand what's going on. Now, to the main reason I am posting. Rams29, this is specifically for you. I hope you understand what this means. I am going to throw out a hypothectical situation and you let me know what you think. Suppose I come to your house and take anything I want to without you having a say in it at all? Doesn't sound like the kind of thing a person should do, right? Well, even though this is the internet, what you have asked is exactly the same thing. I drew the logo for Ocho. I own the rights to it. He uses it with my permission. I am a professional designer and I do take this very seriously. It may be all for fun and games but stealing is stealing.Period. End of discussion.

Archived