Mystery Player 5/8/04

NJTank

I began my career with hype surrounding me on the expansion Sharks in 1991. However it ended up being full of hot air like the object that rhymes with my name as I was traded to the Flyers early in the 95/96 season. I would play with the Flyers until the end of the 97/98 season when I was dealt to the Senators. After finishing that season I moved on to teh Oilers where I would play the next season and a half before being traded to the Penguins at the end of the 99/00 season, which is where I would finish my NHL career that season.

WHo Am I?

What object rhymes with my name?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

thats only because I havent been reading this forum. If I would have saw it the minute it got posted, then I would have beaten everyone to it. Like I have so many other times before

and as far as Fat Balloon goes, during the sharks first two seasons when they played at Cow Palace on the San Francisco-Daly City city limits (lovely neighborhood by the way :rolleyes: ) he was spotted many a time loading up on some cheap italian eats in North Beach :D

the guy liked to eat! I bet he was thrilled when we shipped him to Philly with all the cheesesteaks there and such

Archived