Magazine Covers

Luigi

Ok. So in computing this term, our task was to create a magazine cover. I thought I'd like to show off what I've got so far and ask you guys about what I could do better.

The first one shown here is my main one. We were allowed to do two. It is a gaming magazine.

5814078992_3c1ac9dc15_b.jpg

This next one is one i did more for fun, it's a magazine about rugby in russia (the title means 'rugby' in russian). The fact that it is russian refers to my russian heritage on my mother's side of the family and it also has to do with a little in-joke between me and my friends.

5814079416_38a36db355_b.jpg

So what do you think? Please comment on what you think I need to improve.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Overall they look really good. My only concern with the Rugby one is it looks like it was illegal to copyright and you just stuck some lettering over top of it to try and hide it. Obviously its not going to be a real cover so you don't have to worry about copy writes but if your professor is going to be really strict on stuff like that you might want to Photoshop that out of there or find a new picture. Couldn't find anything wrong with the first one but overall you did a really good job.

Overall they look really good. My only concern with the Rugby one is it looks like it was illegal to copyright and you just stuck some lettering over top of it to try and hide it. Obviously its not going to be a real cover so you don't have to worry about copy writes but if your professor is going to be really strict on stuff like that you might want to Photoshop that out of there or find a new picture. Couldn't find anything wrong with the first one but overall you did a really good job.

Thanks. For the second I really had no choice on what picture I used, because there is just so little pictures of russian rugby. I tried to cover up the watermark a bit, but i m only middle school so hopefully my teacher won't care too much. The first one was my main one anyway.

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Thanks. For the second I really had no choice on what picture I used, because there is just so little pictures of russian rugby. I tried to cover up the watermark a bit, but i m only middle school so hopefully my teacher won't care too much. The first one was my main one anyway.

Your fine then, that's easy A work.

gonna bump this back up before I hand it in

Archived