International Baseball Concepts

super123matrix

Okay so I still remember the first International Baseball Concept Series that I did and It didn't turn out as great. Recently I haven't been doing anything at all due to school tests, work, and physical therapy. Now that I am back I feel as of I should try my baseball concept series again. This time, I've decided to start off with Brazil. I made both a green jersey and a yellow jersey. Which out of those to looks better? I will take any type comment and any suggestion on any other nation I should do. Following Brazil will be the disputed nation known as the Republic of Kosovo.

BRAZIL.png

BRAZIL2.png

howard.png

This is certainly cleaner than your previous attempts (if I remember correctly). The problem with the concept is the same though; there's nothing interesting about it. It's rather plain and boring. It's really very basic, and aside from it saying "Brasil" and the colors, there is nothing tying it back to the country.

RockiesSig.png

It's your concept man. Right now, not to sound harsh, but it's basically a blank canvas with some colors on it. Needs some life, jersey patterns, striping, etc. Browse through the forums for some ideas!

I think you should add some blue and incorporate some aspects of the Brazilian flag (like the stars) into the jersey. I think that would give it a more unique look, because to be honest, this one just looks boring.

An idea I have is give the script a blue outline and dot the "i" with a whit star.

nyjets.pngHabs_button.jpg

UConn Huskies 2011 NCAA Men's Basketball Champions

Try a White Home, a Green Road, A Yellow Sunday Alt and a Blue for 4th kit. Use The Southern Cross. Keep Brasil with S. Brazil in Brazil is Really "BRASIL". Try Something a la deitroit tigers in Blue Kit. In The Cap, only the B looks like a poor work.

JohnnyRfl, São Bento, Paraiba, Brazil.

I'm sorry, but my previous comment covers this concept as well.

Spice it up! Make it interesting, rather than a script on a jersey.

Look forward to seeing the update!

Ditto. You've got to spice this up. Sorry to be harsh, but these are just boring right now.

Archived