how does this fit?

The Fonz

I'm thinking of getting this with the 50% off on Mitchell and Ness (it goes through on the code):

http://www.mitchellandness.com/Products/1986-New-York-Mets-Authentic-BP-Jacket---Tailored-Fit__5574-417-86METS.aspx

i'm just curious on the fit of it...i wear a Large shirt size..so should I get the XL jacket? if it's a baggier fit, i'd rather get the Large...so does anyone know?

my experience with mitchell and ness jerseys are that they are a smaller fit...i don't know about the other apparel.

New York Mets & New York Jets

While I am not a big fan of your choice of teams, my suggestion is to go with a Large. I two that I had bought a while back and much prefer the Large. I feel the XL is too long and too baggy. The only thing that makes me hesitant is that the description says it is "tailored." I do not know if mine are, I bought them at AJ Wright.

I hope this helps.

Rob

Edit: I guess I have three: Cubs, Hawks and Islanders. I reconfirmed though that at 6'2" and a solid 200#, I much prefer the size Large. That said, the sleeves are narrower than I'd recalled. I do not think you could comfortably wear a sweatshirt underneath it.

While I am not a big fan of your choice of teams, my suggestion is to go with a Large. I two that I had bought a while back and much prefer the Large. I feel the XL is too long and too baggy. The only thing that makes me hesitant is that the description says it is "tailored." I do not know if mine are, I bought them at AJ Wright.

I hope this helps.

Rob

Edit: I guess I have three: Cubs, Hawks and Islanders. I reconfirmed though that at 6'2" and a solid 200#, I much prefer the size Large. That said, the sleeves are narrower than I'd recalled. I do not think you could comfortably wear a sweatshirt underneath it.

well, i ordered the XL because the tailored part scared me off...

i just do NOT want it to fit like this:

450x414-alg_fame.jpg

I want it to fit more like this:

6769962.jpg

only with the mets jacket obviously...lol

New York Mets & New York Jets

I'm thinking of getting this with the 50% off on Mitchell and Ness (it goes through on the code):

http://www.mitchella...417-86METS.aspx

i'm just curious on the fit of it...i wear a Large shirt size..so should I get the XL jacket? if it's a baggier fit, i'd rather get the Large...so does anyone know?

my experience with mitchell and ness jerseys are that they are a smaller fit...i don't know about the other apparel.

"Let them wear our princely robes. We're in New York now. Let us dress as New Yorkers".

tumblr_lgni48wuyE1qd384ho1_500.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist .... those NYM jackets always remind me of the movie. :grin:

Archived