authentic BP jerseys

hormone

I was thinking about getting a BP jersey. Dick's had a deal to get a customized one, free ship for $99.99. I haven't bought a baseball jersey in years. I've never owned a BP one. I was wondering if anyone had ideas on the fit of the jersey. The website says L is 42-44 XL is 46-48. The MLB shop says a L is 44-46 and an XL is 48-50. I have some authentic NFL jerseys in 50 and authentic NHL in 52. I have a nike Miami Hurricane BP type shirt (XL). I wear shirts in both L and XL. I'm right in between. I know that doesn't help. I don't want to spend a $100 on a jersey I'd have to wear unbuttoned because it's too tight or something that drapes all over me.

Also, who does Dick's use for customization? The preview shows the correct Pirate's font, but I don't want Dick's to screw me and use some generic font. I won't be able to exchange a customized jersey.

One final question, how do the new cool base authentics fit?

Thanks for the help.

KISSwall09.jpg

I'm not 100% for sure, but Dick's as well as some other online retailers all get their product shipped from the same location as MLB.com shop. My best suggestion would be to find a phone number on the site and give them a ring.

Thanks for your suggestion AstroBull. I called. Not saying that I got an expert, but he told me to follow MLB shop's sizing and that it should be exactly of what the preview looks like.

PS Like the sig. I'm a Bucs fan, have relatives down there, and just visited last week. Bought a Rays plaid billed hat for $12 on sale down there.

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived