ESPN News Overlay

QCalloway310

Thanks, I also agree about the logo. For some reason after I put it in, the place it occupied felt either a little empty or too cluttered

I think they would just use the flaming basketball, without the wordmark.

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

You mad because the Tribe is stylin' on you?

Thanks, I also agree about the logo. For some reason after I put it in, the place it occupied felt either a little empty or too cluttered

I think they would just use the flaming basketball, without the wordmark.

Here's an updated version w/o the WM:

onthephonescreen-1.png

What is that red glow behind the rim? Maybe try to smooth the edges of the logo and add a small glow.

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

You mad because the Tribe is stylin' on you?

What is that red glow behind the rim? Maybe try to smooth the edges of the logo and add a small glow.

I fix the red glow, cleaned up the logo, and edited the semi transparent box:

onthephonescreen-2.png

That looks alot better, and the guy in the picture extends out from the box just pointing that out, other than that this is really cool

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Archived