Nascar Thunder 2004

lopernv

I played about 3 seasons, all the races, on 10 percent. I didnt accomplish much. I looked for a strat guide, and they didnt have one. Apparently I suck at video games, at least the modern ones....I traded it in, with the new MVP, for NHL. NHL is cool, but I cant win in this game either.

Oh well.

Good Luck to you!

Play RBI Baseball 2K9 @ http://league.rbicentral.com

Its not a season, but the Career type thing. Im trying to use a season with the least races possible, so I can race Daytona and get more points than any other track.

Man did i hate the careeer mode on that game, i never got out of like 30th place except on short tracks, and that was in my 4th season or so, got to be in the top twenty on the eighteth year in points but that was it, it is easily one of the hardest games to play, i'm all up for a challenge but i can't devote my life to a game just to be good at it. But on the bright side the seaon mode was easier with it on rookie where they brake and balance it for you, but i have no tips, just write EA and tell them to make this next one a bit easier, not much but at least to the point where you might win a race your thirs year ion career on a consistant basis

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

Archived