Why did ISU change these?

kg54mvp1

I loved this look, maybe gold outline on the number name and it would be amazing, and possibly change the i state logo to the bird one

PMWHJHUUZHJMIMV.20081017174933.jpg

but why did they change these after one year? I know the colors were off but if they only made those small changes i mentioned above I would of been in love

No we didn't move up to hyperelites, we just jumped on the bandwagon with every other school who switched to the "spartacus" template. It was really the only move with the new identity that bothers/ed me. I wish we would go back to these because they are far superior to anything we have had in a very long time. The current ones now are just a mess.

No we didn't move up to hyperelites, we just jumped on the bandwagon with every other school who switched to the "spartacus" template. It was really the only move with the new identity that bothers/ed me. I wish we would go back to these because they are far superior to anything we have had in a very long time. The current ones now are just a mess.

my bad about the hyperelites, but i agree with you 100% this look was so unique and neat.

Archived