Mitchell & Ness 40% off sale

phutmasterflex

Hey phutmasterflex, by a chance, do you know until when will finish that M&N promotion? Maybe in December I can buy two jerseys.

Ah, being you an A's fan, don't let pass that 1927 Philadelphia A's road jersey... it's a jewel!

I loved the 1918 Red Sox road jersey ($135, I think that it's an acceptable price) and the two St. Louis Browns jerseys with the Satchel Paige number (each one at $150, a bit tough price).

I say that a fairly price for the baseball jerseys between 1901 and 1957 is $125.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Hey phutmasterflex, by a chance, do you know until when will finish that M&N promotion? Maybe in December I can buy two jerseys.

Ah, being you an A's fan, don't let pass that 1927 Philadelphia A's road jersey... it's a jewel!

I loved the 1918 Red Sox road jersey ($135, I think that it's an acceptable price) and the two St. Louis Browns jerseys with the Satchel Paige number (each one at $150, a bit tough price).

I say that a fairly price for the baseball jerseys between 1901 and 1957 is $125.

Don't know when the promo ends.

Go A's!

I want to get a Yogi jersey. But I hate they have the script with his name and number on the front. Looks tacky and out of place. I have an old school Bucs hat from them, a flex fit type, and a shirt. But the fitted hats have a big M&N logo on the back which I'm not a fan of.

Nice find though, decent prices with the discount. I'm gonna send it to some friends to see if they're interested.

2ly2w09.jpg

Just a thing I was thinking about... why just now with that big discount M&N are selling the baseball jerseys?

Is it due to the baseball season and postseason end? Or are they feeling the economic crisis with a sensitive low in their sales?

Another thing I was founding since a time ago watching in a regular basis their website: since alots of time that they aren't selling the beautiful 1951 New York Giants home and road jerseys with Willie Mays number in its backs. It's evident that they aren't restocking that jersey.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Archived