Ottawa Senators themed

WNDUP FX

I run an Ottawa based clothing line and was approached by one of the unofficial Ottawa Senators blogs to create a few Movember themed stylized graphics of Senators players to put onto shirts. I'm sure there are more than a few Senators fans on this board, so feel free to leave a comment or suggestion and if you're interested, please vote in this poll thread I've created here:

I've included a larger image in this thread of what the Alfredsson inspired shirt will look like. It will be a two colour print, both front/back and will feature 3 Ottawa Senators fan favourites (most likely Alfredsson, Spezza and Karlsson).

alfredsson.png

Our target is not to isolate any sports teams here, I just happen to live and operate my company here in Ottawa. I'm also available to create images for other sports teams, so if you'd like to get involved, don't hesitate to message me on here or contact me by using any of the information listed in my signature.

We're not intending to making any profit off of this endeavour, so please try to keep criticisms to a constructive manner.

Thanks

Archived