Komets Logo (Baseball)

Cody21

i made this as a shot as my first potential logo. what do you guys think. its kinda cheesy, but its good in y opinion.

Komets.png?t=1323378742

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Not bad for a first concept. Although the hat should be straighter and not crooked like that

well he's supposed to be on atilt making his hat almost fall off as he is on fire!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

It just looks like a bunch of clipart stuck together. At least unify it a little, like getting rid of the abrupt ending to the flames on the ball, and evening out line weights. The hat's outline is thick, baseball thin, and flames non-existent. That face is not very befitting of a mascot, either.

Archived