The Cardinal and White (plus the Green and Gold)

PackerBadger

Just a sidenote, in your Barry Alvarez quote you got "2 stripes (on the helmet)" twice.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Just a sidenote, in your Barry Alvarez quote you got "2 stripes (on the helmet)" twice.

He wanted to emphasize "two stripes on the helmet"?

Well shouldnt the last one be 2 on the pants? You got helmet twice and jersey and thats it.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Great ideas all around for the Badgers... although I'd probably take the drop shadow off the Flying W. Alvarez is out of his mind if he thinks the Badgers current look is as iconic as Michigan or Penn State, etc.

As far as the Packers... I never would've expected to like them with green pans as much as I do! That would be a great look for them to have whenever they play indoors since that's really the only time the abundance of yellow bothers me.

He wanted to emphasize "two stripes on the helmet"?

Well shouldnt the last one be 2 on the pants? You got helmet twice and jersey and thats it.

That was actually the original source's error, but I fixed it. Thanks for noting it; I managed to miss it.

Packers-2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived