New Cal Bears Concept (EDIT 1/12/11)

JJAB013

EDITED VERSION: Update

CompleteConcept.png

I wanted to go with a uniform that looked modern (since Cal obviously cares about that...) but also had traditional cues.

The pant has speed(ish) sort of stripe and I don't really like plain tops with more modern pants. So I carried over the stripe concept to the tops.

Also gave them all the mix and match abilities they'd every want.

Now here is where I need the help obviously the uniform doesnt have numbers or a word mark to it so anyone who could help with that. Yes I know there are template out there with them but cant find any that is mordern enough while also sort of classy (if that makes sense). I also need help with the helmet. My "vision" is a matte blue helmet with there current helmet logo, and a plain white one with the same logo. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. <br>I know before its mentioned it looks a tad like Ok States uniform, sorry.

Of course comments or advice on what I have currently done or tips on the things I mentioned I would like to do but dont know how to currently would be appreciate. Enjoy...

You should curve the stripes on the sleeves so they formfit and don't look so static. I think it would also help if you colored in the cuffs and collar. There's also various threads on here with number fonts if you're looking for the right one. Good job and I'm curious to see what this will look like in the end!

Midway.png

I was toying with the idea of contrasting color on cuffs and collar. Might give that a try and I found a few fonts I like I will work on it depending on time revised concept should be up tonight..

Thanks for the help bro.

BlueTopMixed.png

YellowTopMixed.png

WhiteTopMixed.png

All jerseys and pants are made to be mixed and matched and I think they all pair well with each other... Your comments and tweak suggestions are welcomed.

I am working on how to show what I envision for the helmet. Stay tuned.

Archived