DaRadniz's Wallpaper Series

DaRadniz29

These look great. Simple and clean. Can I get an Ohio State logo? Thanks

I was just going to start working on this one when I saw this post. Talk about timing. :)

I also included Arizona since I had it completed.

I'm going to start working on the rest of the NHL teams and will see if I can get a zip file, so those that want it can get it.

ohiostate1280x800.th.png

arizonawallpaper.th.png

Hopefully have the rest of the NHL done fairly soon, but in the meantime here are a couple of phone (320x480) wallpapers I worked on. I really like my Sharks metallic silver one... hint hint, wink, wink DW. :)

sharksiphonewallpaper2.png

sharksiphonewallpaper3.png

Hopefully I can include the phone ones in the zip file. :)

Thanks! They're all great

Well, I had a bit of a D'oh moment, in that I can't remember how I created the wall-paint design. (i.e. Ohio State, Oregon, Arizona, Sharks, etc.) I have a template that I was using that I think I've modified to work a little better with more colors and can start working on them again. Though I was hoping to tweak the original design I had and make it a little better. It will come to me eventually, until then I'll use my modified version of another one of my templates. Here's Iowa State using the modified template.

[iowastatematte1.th.png

Also I was messing around with my program and figured out how to get a cool metallic effect that's similar to what MG is using on his. I wasn't thinking about sticker decal effect that he has (In the little I've done when experimenting with bevel/outline for decal effect, I've yet to find a result I'm happy with)

Anyway, with the metallic effect I was using the Jets as the test logo, and here's the result. I'm still going to work on the wall-paint style for desktop but and once I remember how I created it I can make a phone template. However the metallic/glitter styles I can do phone or desktop.

I'm going to continue start working on my metallic style (Jets styles below-mainly the first metallic style) and concentrating on the NHL series. But requests of any style, any sport, any team, etc. are welcome, just as usual specify for what device and the size you would like and I'll can work on them as time permits.

iphoneelectricmetallicj.png

iphoneelectricmetallicj.png

Well it took a little while. If you saw my last post, you'll know that the iphone version of the etch-wall-paint wallpaper style is on hold because I can't locate the proper file - ugh! However I do have the desktop version. But I got another idea and ran with it. That idea was to make a metallic-looking background for my phone. I was having some issues with the metalic effect and came across MG's wallpaper thread, and with his help, was able to get it working again.

I started with the iphone (3gs size). Here are all 32 teams. Some have two, some have three while other teams only have on design, mainly because if it called for a second design, the outline looked funky. Anyway, if you have the iphone 4 or 4s that requires a bigger size, you can just resize it or if it doesn't look right, post which team(s) you would like in that size and I can do them as time permits.

I was going to include desktop versions as well, but I thought that since people have different sizes of desktops, that individual requests and post as they are requested would be better. Same goes for the etch-wallpaper-paint style.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4kn3hbgjffyvudr

Let me know if I missed anything, etc. Enjoy!!

Archived