DaRadniz's Wallpaper Series

DaRadniz29

So, as a 49ers fan, I thought I should create a wallpaper for my desktop. Two days later, here are a few I've created. Simple, but effective for what I was looking for. I figured I might as well share them :)

49ersgolda1.th.png

49erswallpapergoldca.th.png

49erswallpapergoldc.th.png

49erswallpaperreda.th.png

49ersv1gold.th.png

I might post my San Jose Sharks one in a bit. I'll probably do some more with a concentration on team logos (any sport) in order to get stuff out asap, since the cutting out of players seems to take me a significant amount of time.

Anyway, requests welcome. :)

Just post the Team you would like

Which logo of the team

Background (not limited to the backgrounds from above)

Size you need (if not 1280x800).

any chance you can make the niners 1680x1050 they look good

Interested in seeing the Sharks ones you mentioned.

Can you do an A's one with green background http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/53/69/full/sw9zee21e2umo2esge8q0he3g.gif

Thanks

Thanks.

Yeah, forgot to come back and add the Sharks one. Not sure I'm completely happy with it yet, but here it is:

sharksetchbkgrd.png

With the 49ers, was there a specific one you wanted resized?

I've started working on the A's on for you, should be up in a bit... if I don't get sidetracked or fall asleep :)

any chance you can make the niners 1680x1050 they look good

Interested in seeing the Sharks ones you mentioned.

Can you do an A's one with green background http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/53/69/full/sw9zee21e2umo2esge8q0he3g.gif

Thanks

Thanks.

Yeah, forgot to come back and add the Sharks one. Not sure I'm completely happy with it yet, but here it is:

sharksetchbkgrd.png

With the 49ers, was there a specific one you wanted resized?

I've started working on the A's on for you, should be up in a bit... if I don't get sidetracked or fall asleep :)

Thanks, Could you do the first one and the niners logo?

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Got a few more done. figured I'd do the rest of the conference championship teams. Added the 49ers logo from the first post for the four teams. Not real happy with the Giants two tone gray background, may edit that. The rest I am pretty happy with.

49ersv1gold.th.png

nygiantswallpaper1280x8.th.png

patriotswallpaper1280x8.th.png

ravenswallpaper1280x800.th.png

Could I get a Detroit Tigers one the way you did the Sharks, Colorado and Oregon ones? And could you do the orange D with a navy background?

Thanks!

I like this was a bit of challenge in getting the navy blue to work with the orange. But I think I got it. Here you go:

tigerswallpaper1280x800.png

sharksetchbkgrd.png

Is it possible that I can get a Chicago Blackhawks one like this on a black background?

Size: 1280 x 800

I did two, because I wasn't sure how the black would look on black outline. Both look good though. Here you go. :)

bkachawksblackwallpaper.png

blackhawkswallpaper1280.png

Coming up, I have the Canucks and Canadiens for anyone that wants those and will have a couple more Sharks ones.

These look great. Simple and clean. Can I get an Ohio State logo? Thanks

I was just going to start working on this one when I saw this post. Talk about timing. :)

I also included Arizona since I had it completed.

I'm going to start working on the rest of the NHL teams and will see if I can get a zip file, so those that want it can get it.

ohiostate1280x800.th.png

arizonawallpaper.th.png

Hopefully have the rest of the NHL done fairly soon, but in the meantime here are a couple of phone (320x480) wallpapers I worked on. I really like my Sharks metallic silver one... hint hint, wink, wink DW. :)

sharksiphonewallpaper2.png

sharksiphonewallpaper3.png

Hopefully I can include the phone ones in the zip file. :)

Archived