Chicago Bears concept

CS85

It's not really a concept, more of a guesstimation of what I think the team will look like next season.

I used the awesome FD template and totally, totally botched making the sock striping accurate. I just kinda envisioned their look being a loose hybrid of their recent 'throwback' with the look they've had for many years. *shrug*

lemme know what you think. (click on image for high res)

MUsOg.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I would make the sleeve stripes a little thicker and more spaced apart. On the road jersey I can barely tell that there's white in between them. Also, the road socks should be white with blue/orange/blue stripes (like the jersey).

Otherwise I'd be happy with this look. Pretty much the same thing I did in my NFL Redesign Series. (*cough cough* everyone go check out my thread happy.gif)

Here's my "guesstimation of what I think the team will look like next season"

Home

Road

Note the swooshes and how authentic my templates look...

The Bears, just like 95% of the league, aren't changing their design just because Nike is taking over. Nike's been an NFL uni manufacturer before and teams like the Bears and the pack just kept movin' right along.

Good designs, flawed premise.

Archived