XLS Logo

Kaito

This was all created out of boredom and might turn into a sim league like I seen around here if there is enough interest in it. Right now, I just have the logo artwork done. I have yet to create a list of cities and team names. But it's a indoor soccer league, not sure how many teams it will contain. I've played indoor soccer most of my life and its one of my favorite sports. If I do create the league, I will be creating everything in Football Manager 2011 and running the games that way. I was inspired by a couple of soccer logos when I was creating these, I might change them around but so far these have the feel I am looking for... Anyways, on to the art after all that is why were are here... are we not?

xsl2.png

xsl.png

xsl4.png

xsl3.png

c&c welcome :)

Not a fan of the colors you chose here. Too drab, not enough contrast IMO. When I think of "XTREME!!!!" I think of maybe some bright vibrant colors. For example, if you want to keep green, I'd get rid of that boring olive-ish green and replace it with a lime green or even a neon green color combined with black.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived