Ndfreek12's MLB Redesign

Ndfreek12

Sorry, but all I'm seeing is a lot of copy and paste changes made for the sake of making a concept. There's no creativity or effort really showing in any of these. It's like you saw the concept forum and thought "Hey! I want in!" And you're comment about the lack of replies kind of backs up that assumption. ChrisClement basically nailed down what was wrong with each concept, so I won't pile that on. But truly think about what you're creating and why and don't just do it because you want some attention.

Sorry, but all I'm seeing is a lot of copy and paste changes made for the sake of making a concept. There's no creativity or effort really showing in any of these. It's like you saw the concept forum and thought "Hey! I want in!" And you're comment about the lack of replies kind of backs up that assumption. ChrisClement basically nailed down what was wrong with each concept, so I won't pile that on. But truly think about what you're creating and why and don't just do it because you want some attention.

I don't really see where you are going with this. I've used the real logos as of now, but I'm working on some with paper for a week now. I'm also working on the changes ChrisClement told me to, I'm very appreciative of that. The only reason I made that post is because I want help. It's not because I want attention. I'm not expecting it to be the best MLB series on here, but I'm trying to make it to the best of my abilities. Everyone has to start somewhere, don't they?

Champs-3.pngAppreciatethegame.png

"My name is Ignatius Peabody Nobel from East Westerton, Missouri.and this is my friend, um, Ted"

I don't really see where you are going with this. I've used the real logos as of now, but I'm working on some with paper for a week now. I'm also working on the changes ChrisClement told me to, I'm very appreciative of that. The only reason I made that post is because I want help. It's not because I want attention. I'm not expecting it to be the best MLB series on here, but I'm trying to make it to the best of my abilities. Everyone has to start somewhere, don't they?

Yes everyone does have to start somewhere! Its just constructive critism we are giving here nothing personal. I think you should look at downloading Inkscape, its a free program that will create much cleaner work, there is also a full section of templates here on the fourm as well!

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Yes everyone does have to start somewhere! Its just constructive critism we are giving here nothing personal. I think you should look at downloading Inkscape, its a free program that will create much cleaner work, there is also a full section of templates here on the fourm as well!

I'm not sure, I'm using the house computer lately seeing my laptop broke. Does it take up that much space?

Champs-3.pngAppreciatethegame.png

"My name is Ignatius Peabody Nobel from East Westerton, Missouri.and this is my friend, um, Ted"

Archived