TorinK29's NHL redesign

TorinK29

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figured I'd do another one.

Buffalo Sabres:

2012-13: 8th: 45 points. Lost conference quarterfinals (0-4)

2013-14: 6th: 97 points. Lost conference semifinals (4-7)

2014-15: 6th: 97 points. Lost conference semifinals (6-8)

2015-16: 1st: 112 points. Lost conference finals (10-7)

2016-17: 4th: 101 points. Lost conference sermifinals (6-5)

Jason Pominville had a standout year in 12-13, besides it being cut in half. scoring 21 goals and 47 points as the Sabres lept back into the playoffs. Losing to the Rangers in 4 games. Miller had a falling out with the team in the next season. After going 3-5-1 in his first 12 starts, Enroth took the helm and steered the Sabres towards another playoff berth. After an unproductive year in Dallas Roy got traded back to his old team for a first rounder, he got. 68 points, meanwhile Hogdson took a step in the right direction. going from 12 points in 38 games, to 43 points in 80 games. Pominville took a large step back, scoring only 48 points. They made it into the second round of the playoffs, wining against the lightning in 7, but lost in 4 to the flyers. The next season was largely the same. Even finishing the same in points and position as last year. Roy and Pominville led the team in scoring with 72 points each. The next season saw the Sabres rocket into first in the east with 112 points. Hogdson led the team in points scoring 45 goals and getting 88 points. Pominville saw 34 of his pucks go into the net a ended up with 77 points. Enroth had his streaks but the offense was the main reason of the Sabres Success. They made it into the semifinals, beating Winnipeg and Montreal, but lost to the eventual cup champion Penguins. The next season they were overtaken for the division lead, but still had over 100 points. Hogdson had a 50 goal season scoring 96 points. Roy and Pominville tied for second with 66 points each. Nathan Gerbe surprised having a breakout year going from 12 goals and 23 points, to 24 goals and 55 points. They beat the lightning in 5, with Roy going on a major hot streak, scoring 5 goals and getting 9 points, but fell to Washington, scoring just 8 goals in the 6 game series.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Where are the jerseys? All I see are the explanations

They're buried on the previous page

I won't do anymore excess predictions untill all 30 teams are done

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Archived