The Chicago Cubs

BJ Sands

One of the (many) frustrations I have as a Cubs fan is their boring road and alternate uniforms. I had a couple ideas to fix them and AndrewPF was more than helpful in assisting me in creating my vision.

Without his execution I never could have done this.

Explanation will follow the concept:

ChicagoCubsconcept.png

For the roads I wanted to go back to something similar to what they wore in 1968. In fact, it's probably the last decent road uniform they've had. I like the current script but hate how it's outlined, so we changed it to red.

The blue alt is modeled after what the Cubs wore on the road in the 1980s. The circle Cubs logo is iconic and should be on the chest, in my opinion. This jersey would be worn at home on Sundays and can be used as a more regular alt on the road.

As for bringing back the red-billed hat, I thought it would be a great Sunday hat at home and change up the look.

Thanks again to Andrew who did a great job.

--- We didn't have the current Cubs fonts. If somebody has 'em, we'd appreciate it.

One of the (many) frustrations I have as a Cubs fan is their boring road and alternate uniforms. I had a couple ideas to fix them and AndrewPF was more than helpful in assisting me in creating my vision.

Without his execution I never could have done this.

Explanation will follow the concept:

ChicagoCubsconcept.png

For the roads I wanted to go back to something similar to what they wore in 1968. In fact, it's probably the last decent road uniform they've had. I like the current script but hate how it's outlined, so we changed it to red.

The blue alt is modeled after what the Cubs wore on the road in the 1980s. The circle Cubs logo is iconic and should be on the chest, in my opinion. This jersey would be worn at home on Sundays and can be used as a more regular alt on the road.

As for bringing back the red-billed hat, I thought it would be a great Sunday hat at home and change up the look.

Thanks again to Andrew who did a great job.

--- We didn't have the current Cubs fonts. If somebody has 'em, we'd appreciate it.

Here's the link for the font. http://eriqjaffe.50webs.com/

Archived