Milwaukee Admirals Concepts

A_J_H

AJHHJCenter62.png

This is the Milwaukee Admirals Concepts I try to give little more modern and classy at the same time; Black is pretty much the main color with Ice Blue and Grey to go along with it, I choose the full body crest because not only it fits the concepts well but also it?s my favorite out all the crests they got, as for the 3rd I made it white (because of the AHL uniforms rule of home teams wears white while the visiting teams wears color) you kinda say is a somewhat modern classic, base on their old IHL days when they were Quebec Nordiques farm team in the 80?s but made some changes, made the Ice Blue as the main color with Black as supporting color and instead of Fleur-de-lis I gave their secondary crest a little tweak by shorting it to make it look and feel like a Fleur-de-lis, and of course their ?Milwaukee Brewers? patch on all their jerseys.

AJHHJCenter68.png

This is pretty much just like the last concept I send to you but different format this what it would look like if the AHL follow the NHL's jerseys rule the colors for home, and whites for road, I made their blue color primary, (both home and 3rd) while black becomes secondary.

I know little about the sport of hockey, but I'll just give my 2¢, because I like where your headed. I like the second set better, so I'll just focus on that right now. First of all, the anchors on the bottom of the jerseys aren't cutting it for me. They just look awkward and forced. Also, on the alternate, you should consider replacing the admiral with the anchor, just so you have a little bit more difference in the home and alternate. Right now they are pretty similar. I've never liked how many hockey sweaters have different color on the shoulders than the body or sleeves. It just doesn't seem right IMO, but I'm just throwing that out there, I know a lot of people like that. BTW I don't get the Brewers logo I'd like that to be explained a little better.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

Sorry forgot about the Brewers logo, according to Wikipedia

The Admirals were purchased in June 2005 by a group of investors, led by Harris J. Turer, including Milwaukee Brewers owner Mark Attanasio, assistant general manager Gord Ash and pitcher Ben Sheets. The Brewers subsequently became the sole uniform sponsor of the Admirals, and the Admirals wear a Brewers logo patch on their sweaters.

The anchors were a staple of the Admirals identity in the IHL glory days.

MilwaukeeAdmiralsF.jpg

That said, I just can't get over how much I dislike the Ads having such a cartoonish identity. They're only a year younger than the Brewers and I feel like they should have a more traditional identity, not one that could just as easily work for a brand new minor league expansion team.

The anchors were a staple of the Admirals identity in the IHL glory days.

MilwaukeeAdmiralsF.jpg

That said, I just can't get over how much I dislike the Ads having such a cartoonish identity. They're only a year younger than the Brewers and I feel like they should have a more traditional identity, not one that could just as easily work for a brand new minor league expansion team.

I see, I think putting them on a stripe like that looks better.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

Archived