Fantasy Soccer Crest

Atom

Been working on a crest for my fantasy soccer team looking for a critique.

I decided to harken back to the origin of soccer teams, when teams were sponsored by corporations like Bethlehem Steel F.C. for example.

Since my handle is Atom and I am from Louisiana I decided to use Waterford 3 Nuclear Power Plant as my corporation.

xDGx3.png

Bottom right is a good start. Font works really well with what your going with, just toughen up the ball and atom rings. Also, remove the blue from around your logo.(The first blue border is good, though.)

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

The ball looks like a volleyball.

There are way too many initials on it.

Its based off the really really old balls

Bottom right is a good start. Font works really well with what your going with, just toughen up the ball and atom rings. Also, remove the blue from around your logo.(The first blue border is good, though.)

WHat do you mean toughen up the balls and rings?

The Blues around it is just a background.

There are way too many initials on it.

Its based off the really really old balls

WHat do you mean toughen up the balls and rings?

The Blues around it is just a background.

More Dynamic.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

That's how it's depicted on a lot of RL crests.

190px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

MUFC.jpg

barcelona.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The away jersey should be a completely different color. It defeats the purpose of having an away jersey when it's pretty much the same color as the home jersey.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived