A couple Colorado St. concepts

tj4eck

**First concept in a while**

Just messing around with NCAA Football team builder, so it's not perfect. But I made due with what I had to work with.

Home:

1.jpg

Away:

2.jpg

What I did:

-Flipped the colors on helmet. I like this combo a lot better, just a personal opinion.

-Tried to give the jerseys a modern(er) update. I feel when Russell tried to this they screwed up. It's not exactly what I wanted to do, but since I have no artistic skills. I went with the best look on Teambuilder.

-The numbers are a more modern style even though I believe the block font works for them now. I just couldn't see using block numbers on a modern design.

-Same goes for the pants. I wanted the pants to be something other than plain with no design.

Fauxback Home:

Capture.jpg

Fauxback Away:

4.jpg

-For the fauxbacks, I went with their old colors, while trying my best to not make them look like a throwback jersey. By doing so I minimized the usage of white as much as possible.

-With that said. The pants needed to be white for the concept. I just feel like the team in the olden days would have went with white pants as opposed to green or orange.

-The striping used for the jersey seemed like a classic look that could have been used for Colorado St.

-I also saw no point in changing the classic helmet. I just changed the colors to match the era's color combo.

As always I'm always looking for C&C.

Thanks for taking a look.

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

>teambuilder

No. Just, no. I made that mistake once. Don't do teambuilder, not even once.

Aside from that, not a bad concept, especially the throwback, which I like a lot.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• 9 months later...

Archived