Aussie Rules Crows Away jersey

rmered

"Adelaide Crows" is a really cool name to me. Why don't we have a crow team? We should have a crow team. They can count, you know!

Good example of how navy, red, and yellow can be a lively color scheme, too (the past iteration of the Denver Nuggets was not).

Fun fact: navy, red and yellow are the state colours for South Australia.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Crow is one of the only birds that can use tools too! (not power tools, but like sticks and stones and stuff like that).

Seriously?... that is crazy!

Surely changing the brand (ie. to puma) doesn't give that brand (puma) the design job on the guernsey too?...

I thought the Hawks were Puma too?, but they've certainly never had ridiculous designs (apart from the top one of the three you posted).

Any idea what sort of input the Football Club has in guernsey/logo design?

Maybe the Crows just couldn't afford to hire an actual Designer for this due to their recent salary cap controversy, zing!

Who has the graphic designers to come up with concepts?

Not the footy club, not the AFL.

Yeah, it's Puma, and they consider what they do 'leading edge'.

Puma are a joke then, there should be a third party design firm(s) that can put forward designs to be considered by clubs.

Especially since the clubs seem to go along with / be happy with anything the brand (ie. Puma) come up with.

Archived