Aussie Rules Crows Away jersey

rmered

I'm a huge Crows fan and gotta say this is horrible!

The Crows have a history of having bad away guernsey's but this is another level.

People thought that their old (see below) away clash guernsey was bad, but I'd take that any day over the new "murder" guernsey.

afladelaidecrowsclashgu.jpg

Considering these boys are on their way to being cup contenders over the next few years, I hope that the new away clash guernsey doesn't add to their bad luck of late.

It's an improvement over the last one, and the idea behind it is rather interesting. If worse comes to worse, at least in a year or two they'll try again anyway.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

It's an improvement over the last one, and the idea behind it is rather interesting. If worse comes to worse, at least in a year or two they'll try again anyway.

I wouldn't say it's an "improvement" on their former clash guernsey, although whilst I agree that the idea is interesting it was poorly executed in my opinion.

At least people knew what the last design was, this one is just indecipherable and to most spectators is going to just look like a trendy splash of paint.

It looks like the German flag got "smudged" in the laundry.

That's what I thought too.

It's navy not black, not a fan of the design at all. There is something about adelaide teams and having super bad clash jerseys, the should just swap the navy and yellow on their home jerseys (my favorite jersey in the afl) for the clash jerseys. It looks like they have made the move to puma also.

Wasn't a fan of the any of the big crow jerseys either

Idea - OK, implementation - terrible. Who does those Crow jerseys? Do they have fan contest each year? Or is it Reebok /Puma? Glad my Hawks are adidas team now.

I'm guessing either the crows or a designer payed by them. I have lived in adelaide my whole life and never once herd of a crows jersey contest

Seriously?... that is crazy!

Surely changing the brand (ie. to puma) doesn't give that brand (puma) the design job on the guernsey too?...

I thought the Hawks were Puma too?, but they've certainly never had ridiculous designs (apart from the top one of the three you posted).

Any idea what sort of input the Football Club has in guernsey/logo design?

Maybe the Crows just couldn't afford to hire an actual Designer for this due to their recent salary cap controversy, zing!

Well they did just go under a complete bran overhaul which they must of hired people before and as I'm writing this I just understood what you were talking about. Surely the club could have rejected the design if they didn't like it unless the have puma complete control of the clash jersey. Those three other ones make the crows look good

AFC should just stick to blocks of colours, it's what they do best!

I love their home guernsey, so they should have just done a variation of that with a ton of white.

Maybe just swap the solid navy for solid white? or something similar...

ps. any of you Aussie guys remember the Camry Crows Caramel Milk? (pretty sure it was by Farmers Union) that was the bomb at my primary school canteen!

A Hexi Pie and a Crows Milk for lunch ahhhh the memories!

Idea - OK, implementation - terrible. Who does those Crow jerseys? Do they have fan contest each year? Or is it Reebok /Puma? Glad my Hawks are adidas team now.

I'm sure they had three designs for the supporters to choose, but nowadays who seriously thinks that these polls that they have actually go with what people actually want?

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Well they did just go under a complete bran overhaul

Perhaps this goes a long way toward explaining why this design looks like it was crapped out.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Seriously?... that is crazy!

Surely changing the brand (ie. to puma) doesn't give that brand (puma) the design job on the guernsey too?...

I thought the Hawks were Puma too?, but they've certainly never had ridiculous designs (apart from the top one of the three you posted).

Any idea what sort of input the Football Club has in guernsey/logo design?

Maybe the Crows just couldn't afford to hire an actual Designer for this due to their recent salary cap controversy, zing!

Who has the graphic designers to come up with concepts?

Not the footy club, not the AFL.

Yeah, it's Puma, and they consider what they do 'leading edge'.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

"Adelaide Crows" is a really cool name to me. Why don't we have a crow team? We should have a crow team. They can count, you know!

Good example of how navy, red, and yellow can be a lively color scheme, too (the past iteration of the Denver Nuggets was not).

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

"Adelaide Crows" is a really cool name to me. Why don't we have a crow team? We should have a crow team. They can count, you know!

Good example of how navy, red, and yellow can be a lively color scheme, too (the past iteration of the Denver Nuggets was not).

Baltimore Ravens?

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Archived