kodrinsky

NBA court database

kodrinsky, my friend.

The red paint of aubrun hills before 2005 should be darker.

kodrinsky, my friend. The red paint of aubrun hills before 2005 should be darker.

Looks like the same shade of red to me.

It looks like different hue and saturation between all four. Take a look at what's all around the red: the blue paint, the floor, the uniforms... they all look like different. Take also notice: two different photographers, two different cameras, I guess, two different optics.

It looks like different hue and saturation between all four. Take a look at what's all around the red: the blue paint, the floor, the uniforms... they all look like different. Take also notice: two different photographers, two different cameras, I guess, two different optics.

Well you can check gettyimages for all time screenshots.I do think they have changed all the tones of the paints,including red and blue.

Whatever,you don't need fix your pictures,my friend.I just wanna make the thread better.

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/kendrick-perkins-of-the-boston-celtics-grabs-a-rebound-news-photo/81311563

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/ray-allen-of-the-boston-celtics-attempts-a-shot-against-news-photo/81312621

Take a look,the red color of the unifoms is still darker,but the paints are pretty different.