NBA court database

kodrinsky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is really cool, please keep it up. Especially the older ones.

The Supersonics one looks great. The NBA needs the Seattle Supersonics back

Thanks, buddy. more stuff yet to come. and, yes: the NBA should bring the Sonics back.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

These are AMAZING! I especially love your rendition of the old MECCA floor... perfect in all of its beautifully ugly glory!

Do you have a source photo for the original Bradley Center floor? Not saying you're wrong, but I know that at least during part of that courts' lifespan, the wordmark of the team that wasn't planing would be replaced with plain green flooring.

Thought I'd float this to you... the MECCA's floor from before the famous Robert Indiana design. Until I saw the Bucks banner on the scorers table, I thought this was a Pistons home game in Ann Arbor because of the Michigan-style M at center court.

These are AMAZING! I especially love your rendition of the old MECCA floor... perfect in all of its beautifully ugly glory!

Do you have a source photo for the original Bradley Center floor? Not saying you're wrong, but I know that at least during part of that courts' lifespan, the wordmark of the team that wasn't planing would be replaced with plain green flooring.

Hi illwauk, glad you enjoy the work. By the way, the wordmark of the team was like the one I've posted from 1988 to 1990. If I'm not wrong, it changed to plain white in 1991. Anyway, any tips and suggestions are necessary and will be welcome.

Thought I'd float this to you... the MECCA's floor from before the famous Robert Indiana design. Until I saw the Bucks banner on the scorers table, I thought this was a Pistons home game in Ann Arbor because of the Michigan-style M at center court.

I've got it!! I will post it asap. Thanks, anyway.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

Archived