Topeka Tarantulas

Ez Street

The concept is good, but the "Tarantula" has too much detail - needs to be more general (as suggested by SyPhi on other logo posting).

I love the wordmark -

Anybody remember the San Fran. Spiders of the IHL?

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

well i'll say this, i am a little warmed up to this opposed to when it was unvieled. I went to the Party and when they showed it i was like......arghhhhhhhhh.....

But i think it's ok, not MY choice but oh well. It's unique and i guess that a plus.....sorta.

BTW, the logo was made by AllSports Marketing of Baltimore, MD(www.allsportsmarketing.com)

The concept is good, but the "Tarantula" has too much detail - needs to be more general (as suggested by SyPhi on other logo posting).

I love the wordmark -

Anybody remember the San Fran. Spiders of the IHL?

::brushes tear from eye:: They learn so well!

All joking aside, this logo is too detailed. I'd be interested to see if they use a flat version (non-gradiented) in real-world merchandise applications, and this version for graphic purposes.

"Topeka" is absolutely swallowed by the busyness of the surroundings... I think the "Tarantulas" wordmark may be the only salvageable portion of this logo.

I do remember the San Francisco Spiders... in fact, in my first Manitoba Moose media guide it has an image of their logo. Although it is far from being the perfect logo, it's a lot better looking than this.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Wow.

All Sports Marketing huh?

Have you guys followed that link? Ugh.

TER-RI-BLE!

How do these clowns have 5 pro hockey teams now? Lordy Love a Duck!

Of particular interest might be the variety of ways they make a "logo" out of just the capital letter "A" for the baseball section.

They have a football tab with no teams in it....and their apparent strength in the marketplace is Cheerleading squads.

I'm sick to my stomach.

There is no way, the CC community could do that bad if we tried.

That said, the wordmark is ok for the Tarantulas. Too bad that is by far the best part.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

i was looking at some of their logos, their shirts are ok. But anyway...I saw a logo that made me laugh. There's an NBA Players Wives association! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

The NBAPWA. Or NibaPawa if you want to say it outloud.

Ok...I made the last part up...they are called "Behind the Bench" I guess. I bet someone could come up with a pretty good (and degrating) logo for that one!

peace,

pc

Archived