A new project of mine.

Braden

Just letting you all know that I am currently in the works in compiling a unique set of vector uniform templates of some major sports.

I'll release the stuff as I go along. And who knows, if all goes well I might do more sports (lacrosse, soccer, rugby, etc.)

If any of you have any vector template resources to help me with this, I would LOVE the help.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Just letting you all know that I am currently in the works in compiling a unique set of vector uniform templates of some major sports.

I'll release the stuff as I go along. And who knows, if all goes well I might do more sports (lacrosse, soccer, rugby, etc.)

If any of you have any vector template resources to help me with this, I would LOVE the help.

I have my very own vector football and baseball templates. Then I have a vector hockey template that is pretty much mine with slight inspiration from RC's template.

MSN me about them if you want.

This is something that I did as well and if you want and I have time I'll relay them to you. They are based on a pic of the Chicago Fire uniforms I saw and I did baseball, hockey, soccer, football, and basketball. They are really nice cuz they have some shadows and everything is on seperate layers so you can change the overall jersey color easily without disrupting the outlines or shadows or designs. I'm planning on posting them on my website when I actually make it. (so it could be awhile) anyway, let me know if your interested.

Archived