Wonka's Carolina Hurricanes Fix

MrWonka

Instantly 50x better just with that small fix.

Someone should hit the designers over the head with this design and when they wake up, maybe they'll forget the unveiling but remember this.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Instantly 50x better just with that small fix.

Someone should hit the designers over the head with this design and when they wake up, maybe they'll forget the unveiling but remember this.

Sometimes I just don't know. Instead of hiring designers who are most likely just doing it for money, they should just go on concept sites then pick one. (And obviously reward the person a great deal)

My one comment is that hurricane flags are red with a black square. If you change them to white they are no longer hurricane flags. Is there a way to keep the red flag as a strip element on the white jersey?

My one comment is that hurricane flags are red with a black square. If you change them to white they are no longer hurricane flags. Is there a way to keep the red flag as a strip element on the white jersey?

I mean yea, I understand that. I guess it's something to be techinical about. But at the same time with the designing mindset (like the Canes 3rd jersey, which isn't a real warning flag) I guess it's just to get that feeling of making something stick out.

Archived