OHL's Guelph Storm...Bringin' back the Bolt!...Another Alt and the Wrap-up

sparkychewbarky

That's HILARIOUS!!! Great look though!

Nice work! The bolt logo actually looks like it could be a Carolina Hurricanes crest- kind of looks like a C and H as a hurricane symbol.

Thanks JR and clash. It does look Hurricane-ish and also Tampa-Bay-Lightning-ish. A lot of CHL logos have a similar look to NHL clubs. However, it would be a unique look in the "O".

Lovin' the bag.

the brown bag style helmet looks really cool and original. Mince they are implimenting the manditory visors, they should use full face covers such as this one hahah :P Joking aside, there are a few teams I can put up with having the diagonal script and Guelph is one of them. Great clean job sir

He's ready for the morning bag skate....

I knew that was Super Joe!

Sure do miss seeing him on the ice.

I do too abqryan... Great player and a total class act.

The bag thing was a little disrespectful to Joe; won't do it again.

My 7-year old sister liked the mascot. "Cuddly," she said.

I agree with her. The uniforms are perfect, incredibly fitted in the team atmosphere. The alternate is much better with the primary logo on the shoulders.

Thanks Johnny. The next concept's for your sister. It could be an alt that appeals a lot to the younger crowd, with the mascot being full front.

I endorse this concept.

Endorsements are good. Thanks VB.

I'm gonna wrap this up with one more alt.

I also properly addressed the age-appropriate template thing.

I did this one up to show the versatility of the lightning element, with big, wrap-a-round bolts on the sides and arms.

It's much more dynamic and useful icon than the dust cloud, IMO.

stormalt3.jpg

So, Guelph Storm...Ditch the Dust Cloud and Bring Back the Bolt!

Thanks to all... Back to the Battle.

That's HILARIOUS!!! Great look though!

Nice work! The bolt logo actually looks like it could be a Carolina Hurricanes crest- kind of looks like a C and H as a hurricane symbol.

Thanks JR and clash. It does look Hurricane-ish and also Tampa-Bay-Lightning-ish. A lot of CHL logos have a similar look to NHL clubs. However, it would be a unique look in the "O".

Lovin' the bag.

the brown bag style helmet looks really cool and original. Mince they are implimenting the manditory visors, they should use full face covers such as this one hahah :P Joking aside, there are a few teams I can put up with having the diagonal script and Guelph is one of them. Great clean job sir

He's ready for the morning bag skate....

I knew that was Super Joe!

Sure do miss seeing him on the ice.

I do too abqryan... Great player and a total class act.

The bag thing was a little disrespectful to Joe; won't do it again.

My 7-year old sister liked the mascot. "Cuddly," she said.

I agree with her. The uniforms are perfect, incredibly fitted in the team atmosphere. The alternate is much better with the primary logo on the shoulders.

Thanks Johnny. The next concept's for your sister. It could be an alt that appeals a lot to the younger crowd, with the mascot being full front.

I endorse this concept.

Endorsements are good. Thanks VB.

I'm gonna wrap this up with one more alt.

I also properly addressed the age-appropriate template thing.

I did this one up to show the versatility of the lightning element, with big, wrap-a-round bolts on the sides and arms.

It's much more dynamic and useful icon than the dust cloud, IMO.

stormalt3.jpg

So, Guelph Storm...Ditch the Dust Cloud and Bring Back the Bolt!

Thanks to all... Back to the Battle.

Indeed.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

• 3 weeks later...

Archived