I just read and replied to a thread about the Jaguars helmet and uniform. The 2 colored helmet is annoying to me. If the idea was to have the jaguar appear to be coming out of the dark to spring out at us, the colors should have been reversed.

It irks me that the Steelers only have a logo on the right side of their helmet. I understand it's been that way since they began wearing the decal, but it's annoying to me.

Teams that wear monochrome uniforms (not white on white), but like the Cardinals with red jerseys AND red pants, the Jets with green on green....just looks annoying to me.

St. Louis Rams dull uniforms. The logo is nice, the uniform numeral font is too, but the colors are so drab and dreary. Plus playing in that humdrum dome, they need to go back to their 1999 threads, nice and bright!

I hate when teams like the Eagles and Cardinals wear black jerseys.

In baseball it irks me that the Rangers home uniforms says "TEXAS" on it, and not "RANGERS". Irks me too that the Brewers road uniforms don't say "Milwaukee". I'd like to see, well, uniformity in baseball, where the road uniform says the city or state name, such as St. Louis for the Cardinals for example, and the home uniform says the team name. Tigers & Yankees home uniforms look great to me though, so they could be the lone exceptions. The Marlins uniforms are hideous, I wish they'd go back to their teal color instead. Padres need to go back to gold/brown/orange. Their uniforms are so very bland and "vanilla".

Archived