Kansas State football alternate

Discrim

Kansas State basketball has infamously worn lavender jerseys every now and then, something that inspired a certain Rockies concept some of you may recall. Anyway, this is basically the result of a little color scheme binge I've been on the past couple days, just thinking of either ways to refine that Rockies color scheme or think up other schemes. Among these were the trying out of an all-cream uniform, helmet included, in Madden. That didn't look nearly as bad as I'd feared it would IMO, but I digress, I'm off track.

Basically, K-State football. Lavender. Enjoy.

kstatealt13.png

Yeah, I have a few jpegs of Zephyr's X-line logos on me...basically traced it for the hell of it. And figured it may as well make itself useful at least once :D

And speaking of that Rockies concept again, I hadn't been completely satisfied with the shade of lavender I chose, to be honest, and have strongly considered changing it...tough to figure out a shade purplish enough to go with...well, purple, yet grayish enough to not result in a laughingstock of a road uniform. I think I inadvertently found it. Again, I digress.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived