Jaguars helmet and home uni concept

JTrainGBR83

As a Jaguar fan, I don't hate it. I like the simplified jersey. Gold as a main color is something that will always seem off for Jacksonville.

I wish we would go back to using teal predominately and gold more. The helmet is wacky, but has grown on me.

I like your ideas, just think its a bit too much for Jax (and yes, even with what all we've had recently...)

Couldn't agree more. I much preferred the teal with splashes of gold instead of the other way around.

That said, the gold spotted helmet is fantastic. That would easily be the best in the league. This is more the Jaguar style/attitude I'd like to see. I still miss the black helmets that shined teal. Those were siiiiiiiiiiiick.

The teal helmet also looks good.

5exu75.jpg2i1dojp.jpg

I absolutely love the white lid. I'm a sucker for the traditional striping (heck, I am an Auburn fan after all). I think it really pops well with the black tops and those white pants make for a wonderful combination.

The problem with Jacksonville's shade of teal is that it is rarely consistent. I've seen so many different shades. Some times it's a more blue tint, and others more green. The teal used for the helmet is more on the blue side, and I like it. I just wish Jax would be more consistent with their branding with this color. That's my biggest gripe.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived