Request - Johnny Manziel/Buffalo Bills?

Ram Jam

I have no skills at all, and I know some of you really enjoy doing the draft prospects in NFL uniforms. Just for curiosity's sake, I'd love to see Johnny Manziel in a Buffalo uniform. I saw this art piece on another site and it inspired my request. Would love to be able to sig it on my Buffalo Bills board. I know Manziel is a long shot to be a Bill with Manuel there and us drafting at #9, but I've got my reasons for wanting it to happen.

http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Johnny-Football-Fan-Art.jpg

I'd almost say their is a 0% chance the Bills draft Manziel. One year after drafting a QB in round 1, they draft another? I don't believe that has ever happened. Closest would be Panthers drafting Jimmy Clausen and then drafting Newton the next year. (Clausen Round 2, Newton Round 1). Wouldn't even waste my time if I were you. Good luck though.

I'd almost say their is a 0% chance the Bills draft Manziel. One year after drafting a QB in round 1, they draft another? I don't believe that has ever happened. Closest would be Panthers drafting Jimmy Clausen and then drafting Newton the next year. (Clausen Round 2, Newton Round 1). Wouldn't even waste my time if I were you. Good luck though.

Plus I thought Manuel played fairly well in spots for a rook. He was hurt most of the season and that was what hurt the Bills. Getting him a Spiller back healthy will be huge for them.

3.11p-beamer-gif.gif

Archived