Fantasy Football Logo Concept

DCarp1231

Before I start I want to say that I only used MS Paint for this... My friends and I are starting a Fantasy Football Dynasty League and I thought it would be a good idea to make a league logo. This is my first try at an actual concept....

League Logo:

http://s72.photobucket.com/user/DCarp1231/media/LeagueLogo4_zpsd065902e.png.html?filters[user]=139662351&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

MMDL stands for Mid-Maryland Dynasty League

Any suggestions on improvements I should make?

(Image wouldn't show up so I posted the link)

Interesting design.

If you use type in the black ring, you'll need to make it sit on an arc. And maybe a simple font to help with readability. Right now the thick black ring is dominating so it's asking for something. You could reduce the width and make the other color rings thicknesses relate to the art, type or other rings. Have you tried the banner at the bottom to ground the circle?

Patrick

Interesting design.

If you use type in the black ring, you'll need to make it sit on an arc. And maybe a simple font to help with readability. Right now the thick black ring is dominating so it's asking for something. You could reduce the width and make the other color rings thicknesses relate to the art, type or other rings. Have you tried the banner at the bottom to ground the circle?

Patrick

I did have thoughts about the banner on the bottom but ultimately decided against it because I thought a top banner would be better

Archived