Hand-Drawn Soccer Concepts

Raptors Fan

Hello, this is actually my first hand-drawn series after failing to grasp the process of creating logos on the computer. What I am hoping to do is create a successful thread in which I transform European Soccer clubs' seals into something that looks like an NFL logo. Most of the times I will create the logo based off the club's colors or graphics included in their seal. Here is my first shot at it with Liverpool F.C., also known as the "Reds" because of their red and white colors. This logo features the red bird you can see in the club's seal. It has a quite boring color scheme in my opinion. So here it is, let me know what you think for further improvement as I'm not an expert artist.

Liverpool F.C. (English Premier League)

change_zpsd8d1cf22.png

Raptors_zpsf611a7d1.png

Here is another hand-drawn soccer concept, another one with a bird as the focal point of this one again. The club's name is S.L. Benfica, a squad that currently participates in the Portuguese Primeira Liga. I changed the colors a bit of the circular object in the background and moved it as you can see to the back of the bird rather than to the feet. C & C is appreciated!

S.L. Benfica (Portuguese Primeira Liga)

benfica_zps52e3ac8d.jpg

Raptors_zpsf611a7d1.png

Archived