An update on an old design

GMac

Since Rozilla was nice enough to open loan me that template ive decided to redo most (prolly all lol :D ) of my football designs.... starting with the Saskatchewan Senators of the PFA who look forward to kicking around Rozilla's Milwaukee Thunder... some small changes i have ditched the Ss on the helmet stripe and have made the colours richer because i was told they looked washed outr last time... comments and feedback always appreciated

sensnew.gif

and for comparison the old look

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Man G-Spot, those look great! I like the template from Rozilla. I like the sharper colors (coulors), looks fantastic.

yeah... well you are still a giant rooster... and learn to spell colours

www.pifflespodcast.com

I think he meant to type "culottes." ^_^

Those look swank, though the model for that template appears to have been a bit small for football.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I think he meant to type "culottes." ^_^

Those look swank, though the model for that template appears to have been a bit small for football.

i more impressed by the guys giant head.. that body and that giant helmet wow... lol :D... but seriously i love this template... it reall pops off the page... thanks again ro

www.pifflespodcast.com

Is Rozilla going to make this template available for public consumption? I'd love to slap my MLF Chicago Blitz concept on it... :notworthy:

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived