Wallpapers & Finding a Fantasy Football League

Hey guys,

My last day of Finals are tomorrow, and i need something to do for all the time i will now have. So I'm looking for a nice fantasy football league i can join.

I tried joining one on all of the Fantasy Football sites, but had no luck due to multiple reasons.

I'd be willing to pay up to $25 for a league if that's the buy-in. And i can't be too picky cause i know I'll have trouble finding one.

I went to the fantasy football section of the boards and couldn't find anything really. So sorry if this is taking up space.

So please just PM me or comment if you know of a league i can join, thanks

but on to the better stuff...

I made some of these in my spare time (should've studied for my final lol) and I'm happy with how they came out. So i just wanted to put these here for you guys to save if you want, And leave requests below if you would like!!

it is supposed to be a visor with different reflections on them, and i would like to do any requests you guys have

Jameis Winston:

noh7jk.png

qy8v1f.png

nof42s.png

Marcus Mariota:

sw2tu0.png

234dqt.png

2mr7jv4.png

enjoy, and please PM me with any information on a nice fantasy football league!

Matt Ryan wore a visor in the packer game. If you can come up with something to be reflected on the visor, and are willing, thanks! If you need suggestions, just ask.

Matt Ryan wore a visor in the packer game. If you can come up with something to be reflected on the visor, and are willing, thanks! If you need suggestions, just ask.

I'll make one, what size pic you want and what do you want reflected in the visor?

Not to be rude, but buying your way on to a fantasy football league on the boards is a terrible idea. And I'm sure there's a rule in the Fantasy Rules saying you can't pay to get in a league. If there isn't, there should be. Also, your short on requirements (need at least 500 posts) to join a fantasy league.

spacer.png

Not to be rude, but buying your way on to a fantasy football league on the boards is a terrible idea. And I'm sure there's a rule in the Fantasy Rules saying you can't pay to get in a league. If there isn't, there should be. Also, your short on requirements (need at least 500 posts) to join a fantasy league.

no i don't want to buy in on a fantasy league on here. I was just wondering if anyone on here had an opening in one of their regular ESPN/NFL.com leagues. I'm not interested in the ones on here because they are too advanced for me and i don't know what they are really doing. I just needed help finding a league, which i did.

And i'm not trying to "buy" anything, i just put these up for whoever wanted them and I'm doing any requests that anyone wants

no i don't want to buy in on a fantasy league on here. I was just wondering if anyone on here had an opening in one of their regular ESPN/NFL.com leagues. I'm not interested in the ones on here because they are too advanced for me and i don't know what they are really doing. I just needed help finding a league, which i did.

And i'm not trying to "buy" anything, i just put these up for whoever wanted them and I'm doing any requests that anyone wants

Ah I see. My bad. Really liking the edits, though, could I get a Johnny Manziel one?

spacer.png

Ah I see. My bad. Really liking the edits, though, could I get a Johnny Manziel one?

yep i can do that, what do you want in the reflection?

Archived