Helmet Design

NCCoachArete

Helmet Design  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like the green one better, actually. The top one is a mostly gold logo on a gold helmet. The colors on the helmet and logo on bottom green helmet have much more contrast. I don't think it matters if the outline gets lost. The paw itself stands out much more.

exactly this. the positive space on the green helmet makes for a stronger design.

but theres no reason to pick a favorite because they both work really well. i'm guessing you dont have a jersey and pants design to pair with the helmet, but what if you did? what would they look like and how do these helmets pair with them? are there any competitors with a similar color scheme? are there any other teams with a gold or green helmet?

think about the whole picture (as you see in your head if it doesnt actually exist) and make your decision based on that.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Actually, this is an older post but I do have a complete uniform design for both helmets. Speedy on the boards did these for me and did a great job IMO. NOppenheimer...this is for a national simulation 32 team league I am lucky to belong to. I think this post got bumped up originally because some folks found it and started voting on it again.

Archived