Pacific Northwest League (fictional baseball league)

jackoboy13

Alright, so I've had this idea for a while now. This is a fictional baseball league that I developed and I will be posting these team's uniforms shortly. Most of the names have some historical/geographical relevance. I used paint to make all of the uniforms, so they are not as detailed as I would like them to be. Without further ado, here is a map of the league. I have all of the uniform sets ready to post, so i'll post 1-3 new teams on here daily.

hLm4bMr.png

*I don't know what level of baseball this would be, the towns are too small for it to be a minor league, so maybe a summer collegiate league?

Pretty good concepts here! I like the color scheme you have for Aberdeen, although the "A" cap logo seems a bit weird with the underline. Other than that, I can't wait to see what you have!

Thank You! The underline on the A was supposed to be like waves, or water, I was trying to make it unique but it does look a bit strange.

Next team: The Astoria Riptides. They are named this because the city of Astoria is located at the mouth of the Columbia River causing many "riptides".

Home:6b8Tp1E.pngaway:SAcfA5J.pnghome alt: KUD4KWj.pngaway alt:LXa1Qf7.pngThe waves on these didn't turn out too well, but they look better from far away haha. I guess that's what I get for using paint.

Alright. This'll probably be the last team I post today: The Bellevue Lake Monsters. I went a little crazy on this one with the numbers/font. Bellevue is located on the shores of Lake Washington, so I thought this would be an appropriate and fun name.

Home:yhYc464.pngAway:bAiuuh2.pngHome alt:tojvhNT.pngHome alt 2/away alt:DKAUi6u.png

The numbers don't work on Astoria or Bellevue. I'm having trouble reading them. For instance, Astoria 14 looks like 121, and 18 looks like IS. Bellevue, they're just difficult.

Do you think it would be better to use the standard block font? (like on Aberdeen)

I'm going to post one more team today. The Bremerton Battleships. The team is named this because Bremerton is home to the Puget sound naval shipyard. I'm not sure about the all-green alternate, so feedback is appreciated.

Home:Zc1sD4K.pngAway :XjUC9Xe.pngHome alt 1:5V3ISmU.pngHome alt 2:8rv73qx.png

You have a problem with contrast in your palettes. On the turquoise Astoria jersey, I'm losing the white number on the jersey. Using an outline instead of a drop shadow will fix this. Darkening the turquoise would be even better.

There is no contrast in the Bremerton palette, so everything is blending together. Lighten that grey up a lot. And get rid of the battleship off the front of the jerseys; it's ruining the legibility of the wordmark.

rATMcmK.png

Here's the next team, the Olympia Capitals (my home team!) I was unsure whether to go with "Capitals" or "Capitols" but went with the "a" spelling because the NHL hockey team does it this way. Note: any dark grey on these is supposed to be silver.

MYgMpGM.pngqI63JxG.pngsFG6tP1.pngjWRZTyC.png

Archived