CFL London Beefeaters Concepts

thebigeh

In London, Ontario, there's a CJFL team called the London Beefeaters that have been around since 1975. There logo has been around just as long.

http://www.londonbeefeaters.org/

Since London, Ontario has been considered for a Canadian Football League franchise, I thought I would make some logo and uniform concepts for a proposed London Beefeaters team.

Primary logo:

LondonBeefeaterslogo1_zps3b4dd6cb.png

Secondary Logos:

LondonBeefeaterslogo2_zpsdbe2d104.png

LondonBeefeaterslogo3_zps2c567ca8.png

Helmet logo:

LondonBeefeatersHelmet_zpsb7a5d506.png

Home uniforms:

LondonBeefeatersHomeUniforms_zpsf68d7f9f

Road uniforms:

LondonBeefeatersRoadUniforms_zpsf587dd0d

Click on the uniform concepts for a larger view.

Very interesting.

I don't like the Red b and black hat on the Black helmets, it just doesn't pop and is hard to see properly.

The uniforms are very good and i would like to see these on field.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

There is symbolism in the rose, too- England uses a Tudor Rose that has red petals for the House of Lancaster and white petals for the House of York, showing the Tudors united them both after the Wars of the Roses (even though several other houses have succeeded the Tudors). I don't know which house has gold-petalled roses- Labatt?

Use the rules of heraldry for more effective sports logos! i.e. keep it simple, use good contrast...

the chest font has to be made bigger for visual purposes, its much too small. also i feel like you have the one logo everywhere and the rose nowhere. id like to see you use both in the uniform. i actually don't mind the full body stripes and it looks pretty good. also try out a red face mask if your going to stick with the black helmet, i think the red face mask would make it look even better

Archived