Timberwolves logo update

ZionEagle

So if you where to look in my Redoing logos topic, you would see I had been working on an old timberwolf logo.

I really like this concept, so I'm going to put it a separate topic for feedback.

Also, after I am satisfied with the primary mark, I'll make an alternate and wordmark. 

Here is a little logo evolution,

hqKtG1h.png

And now the most recent logos color combos I've tried.

VvSx1sf.png

I switched the mouth to silver as suggested, and have various color options to choose from.

8maLd7Z.png

I had also experimented with a green wolf option, and although I like it, I don't think it's as solid as the others.

Let me know what you guys think.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

I personally like the one in the upper left the best. I think the dark sky works well against the grey wolf, also, the wolf is howling...at the moon, so makes more sense that it would be night time. Also, I find the silver/grey makes it look more like a wolf, I find the darker colored wolf versions remind me more of a husky. Overall, awesome logo!!

46 minutes ago, Vader said:

I personally like the one in the upper left the best. I think the dark sky works well against the grey wolf, also, the wolf is howling...at the moon, so makes more sense that it would be night time. Also, I find the silver/grey makes it look more like a wolf, I find the darker colored wolf versions remind me more of a husky. Overall, awesome logo!!

Agreed. Very good concept, but not a big fan of the green and blue on the muzzle, the grey/silver looks better.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

I'll always like the first one the most, it's very 90's to me. The others feel more modern and minimalistic, which isnt a bad thing just personal preference. If i had to choose between the newer versions i would go with the one with the dark blue sky and green and white circles.

Archived