Minnesota Wild Alternate

NoE38_Concepts

The addition of red certainly makes it an upgrade.  But if they have to go with a script logo alt, then I think they should at least put the animal head logo on the shoulders.  I think that would add something to this jersey.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

On 6/30/2016 at 5:28 PM, OnWis97 said:

The addition of red certainly makes it an upgrade.  But if they have to go with a script logo alt, then I think they should at least put the animal head logo on the shoulders.  I think that would add something to this jersey.

I wholeheartedly agree, slap the head or the roundel on the shoulders. They look a little bare, anyway.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived