DT Concepts' 1000th post

DTConcepts

I promise that there's a concept later, but it's just incredible to me that I have grown so much in these 1000 posts.

Here is my first logo. I made it from some make-a-logo website, and it looks really bad.

58de7b72d5cab_1stLogo.png.b122c4f90bef24a6d9f56de3129ecc9f.png

Below is my first ever concept. I made it with a logo stolen from these boards, a template from Icethetics, and letters/numbers screenshotted from some other post here.

BrooklynIsles.thumb.png.22a8d39a2b8c5f5723d9f3e8dd1b87c5.png

It's crazy for me to look at those and then look at how I've improved. That's all thanks to these boards. Thanks for everything, you guys.

Here's the first and only jersey I've made for myself. I know it's nothing special, but I wanted to take my 1000th post as a way to acknowledge how much this website has helped me grow.

Jersey.thumb.png.4b4f5e8c26f3db63ab8f6987f792af0b.png

Just to say it again, without these boards I wouldn't have the love for design I do now. Thanks for the criticism, support, and everything else. I look forward to the next 1000!

First off, congratulations! Reaching 1000th must be really impressive and it looks like you've improved since you joined, which is great!

For your first logo and jersey, why not try remaking them into a new concept? This is an idea I've had for a while.

As for your personal jersey, it looks great, I have no complaints. Why not add sleeve numbers or shoulder patches?

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

• Atomic locked this topic

Archived