San Diego Footy McFooty Face Concept

mark_lavis

Today as an April Fools joke, the group behind a prospective MLS team in San Diego unveiled that they'd be calling their team San Diego Footy McFooty Face due to it finishing first in their online poll. Obviously this was a joke but nonetheless, here is the logo they presented.

C8WK9ShXkAA2Y1w.thumb.png.f52c8c683177c51b9887e84832411381.png

Seeing as how this was clearly a tongue-in-cheek attempt at coming up with a logo for the San Diego Footy McFooty Face, I thought I'd at least put some effort into making a better one that doesn't look like a bunch of clip art cobbled together. So, after just an hour, this is what I came up instead.

58e01f5c85bc1_FootyMcFootyFaceLogo2-01.thumb.png.6004bd82a0067df8c9fb0bc2f4c48bab.png

Thoughts? I won't say it's a great logo by any means but I feel it's at least a significant improvement on the original.  

Well hey, at least they gave Lotrimin Ultra a spiffy new logo option.

Your logo doesn't really look enough like a foot, at least in shape. I know you were trying to go a little more simplified, but if you give it a more curvy shape I think it'll look much better.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

6 minutes ago, Bruins said:

Well hey, at least they gave Lotrimin Ultra a spiffy new logo option.

Your logo doesn't really look enough like a foot, at least in shape. I know you were trying to go a little more simplified, but if you give it a more curvy shape I think it'll look much better.

If I had more than an hour today I would worked on warping the middle of the foot to the right a bit, to make it look more foot-like. If I bother revisiting this design in the next few days, I'll see what I can do. 

Archived