Kansas City Scouts Concept

NoE38_Concepts

This was my semi-quarterfinals entry into the HJC Open, and I did a concept for the Kansas City Scouts.

The Scouts jerseys were good for their era, but IMO had way too busy of a striping pattern. My goals for this concept were to simplify the pattern, and to give them a distinct look, and to improve the colour balance. The striping pattern consists of a large stripe with a thin one inside of it, and two slightly larger stripes both above and below the large stripe. I used the KC logo as it is by far the best logo in their set.

dbKudZo.png

C&C is appreciated!

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

The home jersey is perfect. But once again, the white on the away makes it nearly impossible to balance the colours. The logo looks a little off, too. I'd suggest keeping the home's striping pattern, and also keeping the blue on the cuffs and hems. The pants and yoke will make up for the lack of blue, IMO.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

18 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

The home jersey is perfect. But once again, the white on the away makes it nearly impossible to balance the colours. The logo looks a little off, too. I'd suggest keeping the home's striping pattern, and also keeping the blue on the cuffs and hems. The pants and yoke will make up for the lack of blue, IMO.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The home set is perfect but the white jersey needs more red to balance it out.

19 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

1 hour ago, BenD said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. The home set is perfect but the white jersey needs more red to balance it out.

Like this?

4QZ0QHr.png

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

Archived