Canadian Football League's New Era

MJWalker45

21 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

9ssI6pq.jpg

Toronto Fauxback

I went over the alternates for Toronto and change a few things up. The helmet has the  football boat logo that was worn in the late 70's and early 80's. The numbers are made to look like something that was worn by them in the late 30's to mid 1950's. Pant and socks stripes were changed as well. 

Winner... 

Much better than the previous  alt.. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I posted this....guess I didn't...

Anyways, I wish Saskatchewan would go back to the helmet with the wrap around logo. Otherwise, I like what you did with them. While some may say it's a little out there I think it ties in together nicely.

While I'm at it: I like what you did with Winnipeg and the Edmonton Home/Away. The 3rd for Edmonton honestly looks like a re-coloured Argos jersey. That doesn't mean it's bad I just keep see "Argos".

Finally "10000 times yes!" to using the football boat logo for the fauxback. Man I love that logo.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

5 hours ago, mr.negative15 said:

I thought I posted this....guess I didn't...

Anyways, I wish Saskatchewan would go back to the helmet with the wrap around logo. Otherwise, I like what you did with them. While some may say it's a little out there I think it ties in together nicely.

While I'm at it: I like what you did with Winnipeg and the Edmonton Home/Away. The 3rd for Edmonton honestly looks like a re-coloured Argos jersey. That doesn't mean it's bad I just keep see "Argos".

Finally "10000 times yes!" to using the football boat logo for the fauxback. Man I love that logo.

I like the Riders doing the wraparound too. I may try that later on. I get the Argos feel for the Edmonton third. I was trying to expand their current sleeves. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived