New site launched

Nesi427

Not that anyone knew about this, but I redesigned my NDesign website to reflect my new logo which I began using at the start of Spring. Of all the sites I have done this one took me the longest and I totally went with a simple streamlined site that was easy top read and was nice to look at.

I know my store hasn't been updated, but I am currently working on utilizing my new identity in the store on the products.

NDesign Studios

If you would like a link to your site to be placed on my site please email me or IM me.

Thanks! C&C welcome...

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

the photo montage would be cute if we could see you guys a bit better through the small pics and watermark.

That really didn't translate as well as I would have liked on the screen. I gave it to my girlfriend printed as an 8x10 and it looks great on the wall.

spacer.png

Won't open.

Still won't open. <_<

I'm not having problems opening from the banner...my site address is:

NDesign Studios

There is something with the .tk domain that won't open. I tried the main site and it doesn't work either. Could you post a real address as opposed to a redirect url to use OR tell me how to get around this problem? Thanks.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Won't open.

Still won't open. <_<

NDesign Studios

There is something with the .tk domain that won't open. I tried the main site and it doesn't work either. Could you post a real address as opposed to a redirect url to use OR tell me how to get around this problem? Thanks.

Follow up to this problem.

I use Time Warner Roadrunner service. They block all .tk domains apparently due to virii problems.

So unless the actual address is listed, some of us are out of luck.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

I can perfectly see the website (advantages of having a Non-Northamerican connection he he he).

I like the website: 7.5/10 :)

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Won't open.

Still won't open. <_<

NDesign Studios

Follow up to this problem.

I use Time Warner Roadrunner service. They block all .tk domains apparently due to virii problems.

So unless the actual address is listed, some of us are out of luck.

Here is the direct link...

Actual Web Address

spacer.png

Thanks for the link.

As for a critique, I like the clean, straightforwardness of this design. The menu hover effect is nice too.

shysters_sm.jpg

Archived